top of page
Kansas Tobacco QUITline
· FREE one-on-one coaching to help tobacco users quit.
· Available 24 hours a day/7 days a week online or by phone.
· Trained Quit Coaches
· Support to create an individual plan to quit tobacco and fight cravings.
This FREE service is available to Kansans who are ready to quit any form of tobacco.
The Kansas Tobacco Quitline www.KSquit.org or
Our task force utilizes funding to reduce tobacco use and improve healthy behaviors.
· Reduce Secondhand Smoke Exposure
· Prevent Youth from Using Tobacco
· Promote Opportunities for Cessation
· Increase Physical Activity
· Improve Community Nutrition
CDRR Task Force
bottom of page